Thursday, May 3, 2007

Day 123 - Happy Birthday To Me!

156.5 on the scale. 66 minutes on the walking path, 5.13 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Got a birthday present from the fam this morning. It is a little device with GPS that tells you how far you're walking/running and how fast you're going and all that.

SWEET!

Also got a phone call from Dad this morning who wanted to be the first (after Jo of course) to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks Dad! Also heard from Jo's mom right after I hung up with Dad.

So, walking this morning felt tougher than usual. I think it might have something to do with the 11+ miles I walked yesterday. All things considered, I'm having myself some eggs and toast this morning.

It's my birthday for cripes sake!

Then I'm having a lunch with another fellow business owner, Kristina at which I'll behave with some soup and/or salad.

Anyway, a good day to one and all! HamJam is tomorrow!

No comments: