Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Exercise Report

About 100 minutes on the walking path, 7.4 miles, 4.6, 0/0.

Went too far tonight, I kinda hurt. I went the other direction towards Excelsior, as far as The Old Log Theater: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=918279

The iPod was on FIRE tonight. The highlight was the Bee Gees.

Had a good day today. Ticked some more things off the list, helped where I could on other projects, sent out a reminder email for HamJam, had a good lunch with Rysavy... Nuttin to complain about.

I started The Te of Piglet last night. I think it'll be a good read, just like the Pooh book. In fact, I think it might be a better read judging by the first couple chapters.

Don't be surprised if I start to tell you that you should read that too.

Man, I'm so freakin' predictable.

1 comment:

lxforever said...

7.4 miles
You are a dedicated, healthy, crazy man.