Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 122 - Google Gives Life

157.0 on the scale. 65 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Well, I'm getting closer, eh? That's called sticktoitiveness.

So, I was pretty much right on about distance of my morning walk routine. This morning I finally clicked on a link that Alexis sent me (thanks Alexis!) that allows you to map any path and have it tell you how far it is, with a GoogleMaps API thingy. It took me awhile to figure out how to use it this morning, but once I did, I found out I walk 5.0251 miles each morning!

Here's my path: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=915466.

I can even tell now that I burn almost 600 calories on the walk.

Wow, the internets are a wonderful thing, and life is complete once more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google is the new God.

Just kidding, but it is pretty nifty.

jason rysavy said...

Has anyone actually verified his weight? Or is this some sort of crazy promotion of self? Heehee.

bhummel said...

Jo-Anne, testify!