Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day 121 - Happy May Day!

157.5 on the scale. 70 minutes on the walking path, dunno how far, dunno how fast, however I'm starting to think it is about 5 miles, so I could do the math based on that assumption, but does it really matter? :) Oh, and 100/70.

It was a nice walk this morning after the rain last night. That smell -- damn that's a nice smell. Saw two bunnies, heard birds chirping, ducks and geese, and the iPod pulled out a few great ones for me this morning too. See, those moments are all around us at all times. We just have to notice them.

This morning, Jo and I are touring another school, this time the public middle school (since Cory's not far from that playing field). Next week I think we're touring Beacon, a public charter school. So the search for what feels right continues.

I've been reserving outright judgment until I see enough of the comparative landscape.

I think work holds a calm day for me today, mostly. Have a few things I need to tick off the proverbial list, and then a capabilities presentation later today.

I finished The Tao of Pooh last night. Next comes The Te of Piglet, which I'll start soon I'm sure.

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Laurie!

No comments: