Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day 136 - New Dawn

156.0 on the scale. 105 minutes on the walking path, 8.5 miles, 4.85, 100/70.

Today is 300% better than yesterday. I had a long long walk free of any altercations with geese, and am now sitting in a Caribou (where I won't spill coffee on my pants) getting a little bit of work done before another school tour at 11:00 with Jo.

I was really bookin' it this morning I guess -- .25 MPH faster than usual. Must've been the tunes and the beeeeeeeeautiful day. I walked all the way to the corner in Excelsior which takes me by the lake on many occasions, felt good.

Anyway, after the school tour, I'll have lunch with my wife, and then head back to the office for a conf call (which I will NOT be late for) and an afternoon meeting (which I KNOW is at the client's office).

Now that's a good day.

Comparatively anyway.

No comments: