Thursday, May 17, 2007

Day 137 - Blister Badness

157.5 on the scale. 60 minutes biking on the paths, 13.0 miles, 13.0, 100/70.

So, I have a big-ass blister on my left foot, from my cheap-o tennis shoes it would seem. To give it a break, I biked instead. Boy, that uses a whole different batch of muscles. My legs were all wobbly going up and down the stairs after I got back to the house.

But it was kinda fun. Maybe I'll mix it up some between bike and walking, at least until this blister goes away.

Oh, and get a new pair of shoes.

I'm sitting at a coffee shop this morning working on a creative brief. I like caffeine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The secret coffeeshop?

mmm plates of beef...oh wait.

bhummel said...

yes, the secret location. :) Very mysterious I am.

Talk like Yoda, sometimes I do.