Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 138 - Quiet Friday

157.5 on the scale. No exermacise.

It was raining this morning, and I mistakenly thought that I had an 8:30 coffee meeeting that's actually next week Friday, so I rushed off to the office early today.

Pretty quiet Friday so far. I think we're at the tail end of the calm before a storm of project work, so I'll take this quiet Friday and savor it for all it is worth.

Hummels have a busy weekend ahead of us. Kid's school has May Fair tomorrow, Cory's gonna go see Shrek 3 with a friend afterwards, and Jo's got her moms group coming over for drinks and bonfire and movies and stuff. So, me and the boys will sort of have to make ourselves scarce tomorrow night.

Then Sunday, the boys have a piano recital. I'm hoping I can squeeze in a good long walk somewhere in there if the blister isn't bugging the crap-o-la out of me. And then mowing and such of course. Maybe we can get the boat out on Sunday too if we get up really really early.

Happy Friday, and if you don't read me over the weekend, have a good weekend!

No comments: