Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 145 - Bachelorhood Eve

155.0 on the scale. 65 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Took the risk of walking on the blister again. Biking is good, but walking is more satisfying for me.

Had coffee with a colleague this morning at Dunn Bros, then headed back home to work for a bit before I take Jo to the airport.

After an afternoon at the office, so will begin my 3 days of bachelorhood in a big, empty house. I've got stuff to do around the house and for work and stuff, but it'll be nice to be 100% on my own schedule, following my whims about the house and the city.

Maybe I'll sleep in the treehouse. :)

Happy Birthday to MOM!

2 comments:

Diana said...

happy birthday to YOUR MOM! she's so cool.

i took today off for no reason, so i'm following my whims toooo! way to suck it up. build the callus man, build the callus.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good wishes Diana.
I enjoyed meeting all of you at the Ham Jam.

Bret's Mom