Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 148 - Bachelor Monday

155.5 on the scale. About 70 minutes on the walking paths, 5.0 miles, probably about 4.6, 100/70.

Didn't pay much attention to the details on the walk this morning, just to the tunes.

So I made a GREAT salad last night. I marinated some shrimp in tequila lime with some spices, then grilled it and layed it on a bed of lettuce, corn, cheese, southwest black beans, peppers, tomatoes, crushed corn chips and then made a salsa vinaigrette and ranch sour cream to top it with.

Deeeeeamn, it was tasty. (And the pitcher of margaritas I made to go with it was tasty too!)

So, Jenny Sue has got Jo-Anne all set up on Live Spaces now with a blog and everything. She's totally geeking her out, but we'll see if it sticks, eh?

I'm about to shower and head out to Borders and Barnes & Noble to do some research for some HAM branding, then I'm all about fixing holes in the sheetrock walls today. Wheeeee!

4 comments:

jensue1 said...

No worries, I'm getting Jo totally geeked in. Next thing you know she'll be updating her page from her cell phone! Ha!

Diana said...

EVERYONE should update from their cell phone!!

did you drink the WHOLE PITCHER all by your onesie? That's coo, I did the same to a pitcher of sangria once...it was nice.

bhummel said...

Yeah, I did polish off that whole pitcher.

And it then polished me off.

Anonymous said...

THAT is TOTALLY the salad I want to eat all summer. I knew I would come across the recipe if I waited long enough. Thanks Bret!

(Except I want mine served with a pitcher of MOJITOS methinks.)