Sunday, May 27, 2007

Whoooo Are You? Ooooh Oooh, Ooooh Oooh

Yea, I really wanna know.

Alright, there are some peeps that visit this blog regularly, are not family, not friends (that I know of anyway), and I think that's pretty cool. But you don't leave any comments or anything that leaves any sort of clue as to your identity, or why you're even interested in the first place.

I wanna know who you are!

So, if you see your city listed down in this list below, will you leave a little comment? Give me some idea how I can get to know you and who you are, and why you even care?

Albany, NY
Santa Clara, CA
Mount Laurel, NJ
Auburn, MA
Eugene, OR

Maybe I already know you, but don't know it?

Just curious and stuff.

2 comments:

Diana said...

you are such a spy.

bhummel said...

Notice nobody is commenting though. No need for lurking, people!

Reveal yourself, reveal yourself!
Let's be friends.