Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 158 - What the Hell Happened to Bret?

Wow, almost two full days without a post. I'm totally slipping. So, to catch you up (because I know you've been on the edge of your seats with wonder. whatever...):

Day 157: 158.5 on the scale. 70 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Day 158: 156.5 on the scale. 70 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

So, I've actually not been keeping close watch about the time and pace for the walks the past couple of days. I just know the loop I do is a 5.0 mile loop.

Things have been well. We had a big presentation to a potential new client yesterday that went smashingly well. It is a competitive RFP, and whether or not we win it, I think we went in with our best foot forward, and presented some strong, well-thought-out concepts. Quite proud of my collective team, I am.

I'll tell ya more if we get it. (The walls have ears!)

So, so far, all those things I mentioned in Monday's post that would have to fall in place just right this week? They have been. *knocks on wood*

And I'll be damned if the week isn't already almost over. Two new people starting Monday, an intern, and another designer.

No comments: