Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 166 - On The Road Again

160.0 on the scale. 70 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 150/70.

Had a short day today, filled with a couple of meetings and some communication this morning, and then now we're about to head to Appleton, WI for my friend and coworker Ross Atkinson's wedding.

Jo was gonna attend, but is now not able to, and the boys will stay overnight tomorrow with my aunt and uncle in Appleton (who are excited as hell to have them), which leaves me alone for the wedding and reception. Reception should be fun, and WATCH OUT. I'm staying in the same hotel as the reception, and I don't know anyone. :)

Take whatever meaning from that you wish.

I'll periodically update from the road for all you nervous nellies concerned for my safety while road tripping (yes you, Mom).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'll be on the road as well, will you be concerned for my safety?