Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 173 - On The Road Again

158.0 on the scale. 90 minutes on the walking path, about 6.5 miles, probably about 4.6, and 150/100.

I just finished having lunch downtown at Au Bon Pain so I'm utilizing their free wifi to catch up with my blogging duties, of which I've been considerably derelict.

I'm about to shut down the laptop and hit the road for Ontario. I hope I don't get any trouble at the border.

So, the quote of the day today comes from my friend John on the walking path. Today he was wearing a shirt with a huge green square on it, and inside that square was a big "O".

So I says to him I says as he walks by, "John, you know there's a big "O" on your shirt, right?"

And he said, "Ahh, but that's a zero. That's my net worth." then chuckled.

Sharp on his toes that John.

1 comment:

Diana said...

lunch at the DT ABP? I better watch out for you...I might have even been there at the same time!