Friday, July 6, 2007

Day 187 - TGIF

157.5 on the scale. 67 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.7, 150/100.

Today was a pretty okay day, mostly meeting free, and I was able to concentrate a little on the RFP we're working on.

When I got home, we grilled some burgers and (veggie burgers for our new vegetarian, Cole) and then I convinced the boys that we should sleep outside tonight. Cory didn't want to because he was afraid of his allergies from last time, but Cole and I sort of twisted his arm into it.

I set up the tent and got them tucked into the treehouse, and we tucked in for the night. I let them leave the lamp on until LATE so Cory would fall asleep instead of lay looking at the ceiling and concentrating on his allergies.

It worked. GOOD sleeping weather tonight. YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT! I don't have any 'faux meat' in my house. So does sugar coated cereal make for a nutritious week's meal plan? I'm hoping that Cole's new found consciousness is fleeting.

Anonymous said...

Cole has been plotting this vegetarian thing for a good 8-9 months. We've talked a lot about actually eating vegetables and about how to get the almighty protein. We'll send him to Grandma's with a list :-)