Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 204 - Why Do Mondays Exist?

159.5 on the scale. 7.4 miles on the trails, about 4 of them run in 2-mile chunks.

The perfect song came on just in time to carry me to finish. I wish I could remember what it was, but it was the perfect tempo to push me to the finish line I'd planned on. Thank you iPod, you're a good pal!

*dork*

Today I spent the morning attending to company and communication schtuff. Right prior to lunch, I escaped to Dunn Bros downtown in the skyway (6th and Nicolet) to get some work done on the MPR project, which I am THOROUGHLY enjoying, thankyouverymuch.

Then, just before 4:00, I walked to Target for a meeting about the online Halloween stuff for this year. FUN FUN FUN. Trying to figure out a way we can take the project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I escaped to Dunn Bros downtown in the skyway (6th and Nicolet) to get some work done on the MPR project, which I am THOROUGHLY enjoying, thankyouverymuch."

Did you just out your secret location??? Naw just kidding.

I hope we get the Halloween thing too! oooOOOOoooo (ghost noises)