Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 205 - It's a HOT One on the Bayou!

159.0 on the scale. 5.0 miles on the trails, ran about 3.5 of it in 82% humidity, and 150/100.

I was soaked by the time I was through. (not that you wanted to know that)

Um, so they took away the dumpster today and put up the shutters last night. SHARP! They're installing the gutters tomorrow it sounds like, then finishing touches next week. I SO wanna compare my photoshop work to the finished product, but I'll wait.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not yet, but tomorrow late afternoon we're jumping in the minivan and heading nort' to Canucktopia again. Winnipeg this time, to visit Jo's dad Fern and his wife Rose. (yeah, not kidding: Fern & Rose)

Should be a nice drive, and hopefully border patrol will let us bring Jo-Anne back into the country. ;)

On Sunday, we're meeting my parents (who live in Bismarck) in Fargo and we'll give them our children for a week. Jo's gonna pick them up again in Fargo the next weekend after a bachelorette party for Denise Hagel (did I mention Hagels rock??). So, one whole week without children -- it'll be like we're young and free again or something, except all she'll wanna do is clean the house and all I'll wanna do is nap. God, we're old.

Naw, we should make point of going out a few times, movie maybe? Dinner? Romance? What? Romance??

No comments: