Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day 189 - Re-Siding Eve

160.5 on the scale. No exercise today, too busy sleeping in, then finishing up things in preparation for the residing that starts tomorrow.

Sorry Mom! I'm working on getting caught up again, keeping the head above water!! You'll note I fleshed out Saturday. That's progress, and here I am fleshing out Sunday!

I slept in this morning, which was nice. I got up around 9:30 or so and made pancakes for the boys (oatmeal cinnamon apple) and then headed outside to get to work on the remaining things on my list that needed doing before the siding folk started.

That included a second coat on the garage door, painting the electricity pole and some cabling on the back of the house to match the siding, and remove all the shutters so we can paint them a darker shade of the siding color.

Luckily, I finished everything prior to the massive downpour the Lake Minnetonka area saw mid-afternoon. I showered up and as I was in there, the skies opened up and dropped sheets of rain complete with hail.

What did I do? I drove in it to Ridgedale to buy some stuff for a new employee's computer, which I then had to go into the office to set up. I spent the rest of the day until about 8:15 at the office.

Got home, ate, then got to getting my timesheets up to date from the past four weeks and some other miscellaneous digital chores.

I feel so much more on top of things after this weekend. Don't know that I made all the progress I should have, but I feel better anyway. That's real.

No comments: