Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Caffeine Ration

So, I've decided I consume too much caffeine and have to adjust. I also consume too much beer, but that'll have to wait. :)

Instead of the multiple depth-charges I've been having each day, I'm going to limit myself to ONE. Maybe even ditch the espresso shot(s) and just go with plain 'ol dark roast. Yeah, I'll let that sink in, but that sounds good. If I want a tasty ice-cold carbonated beverage whilst at work, I'll have bubbly water.

You know you have a problem when the caffeine at the end of the day makes you actually very very tired instead of wired as all hell.

Done. You've seen me put my mind to something else, now here's a new one to keep me honest about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do the caffeine adn the beer at the same time - like killing two birds with one stone. That's such a barbaric-sounding saying but it does the job.