Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 196 - Sunday, Productive Sunday

161.0 on the scale, dunno how long really, but 7.4 miles, and I kinda walk/runned (more walking than running) so I don't know how fast I averaged either, but 150/100.

Today was a very productive day. I slept in and lounged a little bit while Jo went and worked out, and then got right to painting the shutters and mowing the lawn, which I alternated between up to and through the lunch hour. Was kinda nice.

Then I made a trip to the hardware store to get some stuff for other projects that will happen in the coming days, and then got to building a contraption so that rain water no longer collects in my boat cover.

Handy McGee, that's me!

Then I made that grilled tequila-lime shrimp taco salad for the whole family for supper, and afterwards I went for a walk. I got aggressive on my ass and decided to run when I hit the actual path, and ran about a mile solid. Felt good. Then I walked and ran one or two other little spurts, but mostly walked the whole way back.

I could tell I was going to hurt after that, but also, walking is not raising my heartrate like it probably should be, nor like it had. Had to kick it up a notch I guess, or at least see what it felt like to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD

YOU'RE A RUNNER!

:O