Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 212 - Chiropractoriffic!

159.5 on the scale. No exercise today at all so as to give my back a rest after the adjustment.

It was good to see Dr. Love again. Dr. Tammy Love, Doctor of Chiropractic.

It had apparently been almost years since I'd been there, and as a result she actually said to me, "Bret, I'm not feeling the love!"

Ba da bum! *cymbal crash*

I was more messed up than I thought -- tight all over, mid-back, neck, lowerback. She couldn't get much of it to move. But toward the end she DID get the mid-back stuff to release a monsterous crack that I swear made me see differently afterwards.

Felt better moments afterwards, and even better an hour and a half later.

However, there's more work to be done I'm sure, which is why I don't quite wanna run just yet.

Those of you that don't believe in chiropractors, you're missin' out.

No comments: