Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 222 - Momentary Bliss

161.5 on the scale. No cardio yet, will bike later, but 150/100.

So I finally used a gift certificate and had an hour-long massage this morning by a little woman with small but oh-so-powerful hands, and then had a chiropractic adjustment right after.

ZING! Stuff cracked. That's not to say it is all better, but things are starting to move again, thank god.

(And I smelled like massage oil all day, and had tousled hair after she ran her oily fingers through it.)

Anyway, I then spent the rest of the day at a coffee shop dancing with a pistol pointed at my feet. Had a 3:00 deadline to get some revised designs to a client after missing the mark entirely on the first presentation. Tough day this is after beginning with such bliss.

But, I hit the deadline, and sort of had some fun doing it.

No comments: