Friday, August 10, 2007

Exercise Report

Biked about 14 miles on the path, and 150/100 tonight, after leaving the coffee shop.

The boys are staying at grandma and grandpa's tonight again (they were there last night too) and Jo remembered she had a mom's group thing, so I got bachelored tonight.

I left the coffee shop around 4:15 or so, and then after Jo left I biked, came home to do the crunches and pushups, showered, had some quick leftovers for supper, then bolted off to a theater to see Transformers.

Wow, what a cheesy-ass movie. Glad I saw it because I got to have some popcorn and there were some really cool visuals to see, but man, just some really cheesy shit, especially when the Autobots got on the scene. Could they have had any more dorky voices?

After the movie, I went to Old Chicago and had a couple beers. My favorite: Paulaner Hefeweizen on tap.

No comments: