Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day 230 - Headin' Out Shortly

Not sure what I weigh, haven't checked, and no exercise yet. I hope to bike tonight up there.

We've been finishing packing, most everything is in the van except the boat batteries & charger, Jo's stuff, and the kid's rain gear and such.
When she's done, I'll get her stuff in there, hook the boat up, and then we'll hit the road, stopping somewhere for lunch on the way.

I guess we don't get the cabin until 3:00 so if we leave around noon, that'll put us there at just about the perfect time. It's raining right now, and the forecast actually has it raining most of the week up there, so it might be a nice cozy vacation in a nice cozy cabin most of the time!

I brought like 4 books and I'm bringing my laptop, so I'm set.

Alright, more later! Happy trails!

No comments: