Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 233 - I Needs Me Some Internets!

Dunno what I weigh, but I'm sure the number is getting bigger. 8 miles around the lake on the bike, and 150/100.

Then I went for a dip in the lake, which was COLD and didn't last long.

Right now, I'm sitting at a coffee shop in town with good old fashioned high-speed internets, because I need to download some files so that I can help out with revisions on a TGT project. It just so happens that our freelance designer on it (who is also our most recent hire and starts Monday the 27th) is moving to Minneapolis this week and is unable to jump in to make these revisions.

It has been raining here three days in a row so it is almost like I'm grateful for something to do. It'll just be tonight and maybe a little bit tomorrow, but then I can go underground again probably. It is supposed to finally get nice tomorrow hopefully!

So while these files are downloading, I'm taking advantage of the internet and also back-posting for the past few days. I've been blogging, just writing in TextEdit instead of Blogger since I'm an internet-less island this week.

So, I'll post those now. Happy reading, and I'll keep island-blogging and back-posting as I can.

No comments: