Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 254 - A Poke And A Smile

159.5 on the scale. About 14 miles biking on the path, 150/100.

This morning, I had a lab appointment to get my lipids tested. In a little before 9, a quick poke, and I was outta there in like 5 minutes. They're testing to see if I need to be on Lipitor again after I ran out of the samples about a month ago.

I then went to Caribou on 55 to work on the outline for the MIMA presentation I'm giving. Their internet was not functioning, but that was probably good. Allowed me to focus on the blank page in front of me and get some good stuff rolling.

I then had a lunch review with Pete, and later in the day, a draft pick for our fantasy football league at HAM. No, I don't know much about football players or teams, but that's not stopping me. Check out my team, the Hamheads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The title of this blog makes one think your day was a little different than getting some serum levels checked ;)