Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 255 - No Meetings

158.5 on the scale. 5.0 miles on the path, 4 of them ran, and 150/100.

Today was the extreme rarity. I had NO meetings on the calendar. It was awesome.

I spent the day collecting my thoughts on the presentation I'm giving for the MIMA Summit on October 3rd.

Also went to lunch with the design team to Sawatdee, and ordered my Som Tam the "authentic" way (with a healthy healthy dose of shrimp paste). My friend Alexis who was sitting across from me didn't hesitate to tell me that my food (or me) stank.

I hastened to brush my teeth when I got back to the office.

I pulled in the driveway late after work to find that Jo and the boys had found and caged another mouse. We almost have enough for an appetizer skewer now.

Pass the shrimp paste!

1 comment:

lxforever said...

Your lunch. Was disgusting.

Or at least that is how it smelled.

DISGUSTING.

That is all.