Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 268 - Stunted Day

160.5 on the scale. 5.0 miles on the path, 4 of them ran, and 150/100.

Today was a short day. I did some little catch up stuff at home this morning, got into the office at 11:00 for a brief discussion about a proposal we're trying to tweak to get a job we want, and then headed out to a lunch with Ben at M&S Grille.

It was good to connect with him again, and it sounds like the Target decision was ultimately a good one for him. Oh, and the Blackened Catfish is awesome.

So then I rushed back and got to an internal review a few minutes late (sorry!!) for a couple great game ideas that we're cooking up and are gonna pitch to Adult Swim early next week. Man, what a fun thing we do. And what a great team we have doing it!

THEN, we had an interview with an internship candidate to be taken under Matt's wing, then I had to rush out at 3:00 to be home by 3:30 to be there when the kids got home, 'cause Jo and Mom were out shopping all day with Jo's mom.

Dad got back to town around 6:00 or so, and I spent the afternoon cooking some lo mein (or the closest thing to it I could make with what I had around the house), which turned out pretty well, all things considered.

I also trouble-shot some stuff with the email server on our web server. I swear, HAM needs to get out of the email hosting business, completely. I'm gonna put that on my to do list.

No comments: