Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 266 - One Last Hurrah

Not sure what I weigh (maybe I don't wanna know after the meatfest last night), but 5 miles on the trails, 4 of them ran, 150/100. Abs still hurtin'.

This morning Mom and Dad escaped to a coffee shop for a newspaper and some time to themselves, so I took advantage of that time to go out biking on the long path while Jo and the kids did their own thing.

Then around noonish, we had a bite to eat and then hooked the boat up and Mom, Dad, Cory, Cole and I went out for one last hurrah on the lake. Jo stayed home to catch up with her perpetual to do list, and we explored Lake Minnetonka.

I was hell bent on jumping in the lake even though it was gonna be cold, and managed to get each kid to jump in with me after I did it by myself a couple of times. That became a photo opp for Mom, and so all three of us jumped in a few times until she could get the perfect shot!



We were on the lake for about 3 hours, then headed home to get cleaned up to go over to Aunt Laurie's for a barbecue. So as if I didn't get enough to eat last night, I ate a BUNCH of chips and dip and a steak and a chicken breast and a baked potato... I don't wanna step on the scale tomorrow.

It was good to see them again, and nice to hear about Matt's plans to travel the world again. He's going into the Peace Corps around Jan or Feb, and will probably end up in Africa somewhere. I hit him up to be my FaceBook friend so I can keep track of him on his travels.

Back to the grind tomorrow again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe nobody commented on your new half naked body. Lookin' good!!!!!!!!!!!!