Monday, October 1, 2007

Day 274 - Oh God, It Is Monday

160.5 on the scale. No exercise yet.

The ol' body did not wanna get up today. Mostly put finishing touches on the MIMA presentation at work today. Almost ready for Wednesday, just need to integrate some pieces from Ross and Adam, and proof the whole shebang.

So I got on the treadmill tonight to watch Heroes and started jogging. My right ankle has been giving me some trouble the last week when I run on it, it just kills. Well, running on it on the treadmill felt like it was shredding it.

I could only last about 25 minutes or so before I had to stop completely. Maybe I need to go to the doctor.

I ended up icing it and taking some ibuprofen, and I think I'm gonna have to limit myself to the bike the next few days. That is if it doesn't rain, which it is supposed to ALL week.

So, in other news, Heroes is freakin' awesome.

Have I said that before?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re: ankle/doctor, YES. Don't be ridiculous - see a doctor!

re: Heroes, maybe, but have you seen FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS??? !!!

re: Cole @ every presentation (other post), that sounds like a terrific idea. Before you know it, he can sit where Doogie did!