Sunday, October 14, 2007

Day 287 - Five Miles Straight!

160.5 on the scale. 5.0 miles on the path, 5 of them ran (wooooo!!!!) and 150/100.

Well, technically I walked for a block or so after the two nasty hills, but other than that, I ran the WHOLE way.

It was a grey, damp day all day, so I really didn't get to get back to the yard at all, which kinda sucks. Nor did I get to get on the treehouse roof and continue (or finish) the shingle-jobby-job.

However, I did get to kinda keep track of the Fantasy Football game against Ross's team. By the end of the evening, I was only 8 points behind him, and I have two more players playing a game tomorrow night. He has none. I will smoke his ass.

Yeah, that's right Ross. You reading this??

Smoke.

Ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is....I didn't realize there was so much trash being talked. Wait til we meet again bossman....