Monday, October 15, 2007

Day 288 - Monday Meeting Marathon

161.5 on the scale. 4.0 miles on the treadmill (during Heroes), 150/100.

So, today I had back to back meetings all day (ref calendar, left). All the meetings were productive and good, it just sucks having so many of them back to back.

One was lunch with Bryce at Sawatdee. It was good to catch up, and also good to have my usual Som Tam, Laos style (translate, stanky!).

We also had the last of the parent/teacher conferences with the boys' High-Potential teacher. I like her a lot. She's gonna be great for both boys and they seem to really enjoy the Wings program with her. A very good school decision on all fronts.

Anyway, an update on the Fantasy Football game. I have won, even though the game isn't quite over.

*spikes the football and does a little dance*

It is the 4th qtr of my final game and I'm up 100 - 80. That's 2 wins. Not enough to elevate me in the standings (I'm last right now), but satisfying none-the-less.

Heroes was great as usual. I forgot to mention last week that now that they've killed off George Takei (Sulu) of Star Trek fame, they've brought on Nichelle Nichols (Uhura). How great is that??

Okay, yeah. I'm a geek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculous! Obi-win is in last place now!!!!!!! What the heck!!!

Way to run 5 miles! and good for the boys that the school is working out nicely.

bhummel said...

I play you this week. WATCH OUT! I'm Come-Back Kid!