Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 365 - New Year's Eve

Dunno what I weigh, but 2.75 miles on the treadmill, about 1.75 of them ran, and 150/100.

Again, cold getting crappier, so I didn't feel up to doing the remaining .25 miles to hit 3.0.

So last night was Jo's turn to be up in the middle of the night. Then, this morning she slept in and a little before I got on the treadmill, I went in the room and found she'd just puked all over the bathroom floor. Came upon her suddenly.

Not sure what she got, but it put her in bed most of the day.

The rest of us met Dad for lunch at Peacock Alley, which I'd never been to. Unfortunately, the restaurant part was closed, but we got to eat in the bar. Pretty good stuff. I had me a pulled pork sandwich and fries. It'll be interesting to step on the scale again, eek!

Afterwards, mom and I stopped at Papa Murphy's to pick up some pizzas for dinner. We figured delivery would be tough on New Year's Eve, so best to do some take and bake.

We intended to meet Uncle Brandon at the hotel he was at to swim around 3:30 or so, but when he checked in shortly after 3:00, he found that indoor pool completely drained. They were in the process of painting it. Why they'd choose to do that over the holidays, I don't know, but... No swimming. Instead the boys played outside for awhile and we napped and lounged about.

After the pizza, we played games all night, a round of Zilch, and a couple rounds Mille Bornes to the wee hours. We missed the ball dropping unfortunately, and we really didn't have fanfare ourselves, except that we could finally put the kids to bed.

Anyway, here's to '07, and may 2008 be even better.

No comments: