Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 376 - Week's Almost Over, And That's A Good Thing

159.2 on the scale. 3.0 miles on the treadmill, most of them ran, and 150/100.

I've been geeking out and watching episodes of the original Star Trek series while jogging. I recognize how blatently cheesy some of the premises, stories and effects are, but I still get a kick out of watching them.

I got a good night's sleep last night, but this morning, I hit the snooze at about 6:40 (actually, turned it off outright), and then woke up at 7:30 to realize I had a dentist appointment at 7:45 that completely fell off my radar.

SO, I rushed like a madman, but got there 15 minutes late (I know! From awake to out the door in 15 minutes!), so they had to reschedule my cleaning for another day. They were gracious enough though to take care of the x-ray stuff and the checkup, and not chastise me too badly for costing them a full appointment.

Had a meeting this morning with Target about some '08 planning, which was good. Sounds like we're going to have a better idea of what to expect and when from them this year in terms of project work, and be brought to the table earlier in the process, likely WITH Offline early in the concepting stage.

An update on some of the home front, so Cole's involved in a fundraiser thingy for St. Jude's, so if you feel like backing him, you let him know. He'd appreciate the help. Has something to do with sponsoring him on a test sort-of-thing, like you can pledge a dime or a nickel for every question he gets right. Like a walk-a-thon, but a test-a-thon. Lemme know, and I'll let him know!

Cory, hopefully, has finally finished typing up his story for writing class. I have yet to read it, but now that it is perhaps done I'm gonna have to check it out.

Tomorrow should be quiet at work, I've got an appointment late in the afternoon, and then Jo and I are going out tomorrow night to use some gift certificates we got over Christmas (thanks Brady & Des). The weekend sees me spending some time at the office getting more stuff taken care of, and of course resting.

Jo's got a mom's dinner thing on Saturday night, and orchestra rehearsal on Sunday so she'll be getting out of the house, which will be good for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always give $ to St. Jude's - but let me ask you this: um, how many questions is that, potentially? and question 2, will it stop the poking!!!