Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 388 - Up And At 'Em

159.4 on the scale. 3.0 miles on the treadmill, all of 'em ran, and 150/100.

Kinda felt good to get up and run in the morning rather than doing it at night. Maybe I should get back in the habit of that. That and blogging.

So last night I was at the office late putting together a buncha Ikea stuff that is part of the shuffle. I'm happy with how it is turning out, but I found out that I have to rethink my plan for the between desk divider/cabinets.

I'm getting creative and mixing their Effektiv stuff (which has the finish to match our existing stuff) with Stolmen (which has floor to ceiling posts to mount cabinetry/shelves between). I bought enough to test this out with one thingy before I go hogwild, but I bought wall-mount units thinking that they'd work well only to realize after building one that they are not finished on the back.

So, I gots to get down there and buy a little different stuff to test this out.

Not tonight though, there's a Wings family night thing for Cole.

No comments: