Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 389 - Near Miss

158.2 on the scale. No exercise yet.

Got 4.5 hours of sleep due to a late night on a Target presentation, so if I'm cranky, that's why!

I also had an appointment this morning with the dental hygienist, so my pearly whites are pearly again, but my gums are throbbing. Don't mess with me.

ALSO, after the appointment, I stopped to get a decaf americano at Caribou, and had a near miss! Luckily, I asked before I took the cup whether it indeed was decaf, and it wasn't! I would have broken that particular resolution had I not asked!

I've been doing pretty well without the caffeine. Probably because I still get some in a can of diet coke here and there, and there's still a little bit in decaf, but I haven't experienced major headaches like I thought I might.

That's good.

No comments: