Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 390 - Laptop-Free Since 1/23!

156.6 on the scale. 6.0 miles on the treadmill, most of 'em ran, and 300/200.

I got like 11 badly-needed hours of sleep. Wooo!

Yes, notice the numbers above are doubled. I got up and got on the treadmill which was nice, but then in the middle of the day I stopped at an indian buffet (Bombay Bistro) and suspended the usual restraints, so figured I better attone later in the evening.

So oddly enough, I didn't boot my laptop up at all today. Or last night. I had meetings most of the day, pretty much back-to-back, a late appointment, then I headed home, never having touched the power button on my MacBook Pro.

In the evening, we had these tasty (but very messy) Asian lettuce wraps that Jo made, then I got on the treadmill for the second shift. After a late-evening conversation (read "argument"), I planted my ass in front of the boob tube for a few hours of vegging, and shaking off the crazy.

I really haven't spent much time in front of the TV except for Heroes on Monday nights while it was on, so most of what I saw was new to me, and man, Family Guy is hilarious. Watched a little Letterman, and then was exposed to The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He's pretty funny at first then starts to get old, but the crappiest part was they had Ringo Starr on for like 3 or 4 songs, and holy shit he sucks!

Good thing he didn't front the Beatles or they'd never had made it out of Liverpool.

No comments: