Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 394 - Just Another Monday Really

159.4 on the scale, 3.0 miles on the treadmill, most of them ran, and 150/100.

Well, I got to take those pictures of the dividers finally, and they have people in them! Wooo!





Pretty sharp, eh? I think so anyway.

Other than the Skyway Race, it was a relatively even-keel day. I took care of some designs for Target, replied to some emails and such, and then with the spare last hour or so of the day, I taped up the new door to get ready to paint it.

We had a contractor move the door in Kate's old office from one side to the other so that we could put another desk in that corner. Surprisingly, it also really really helps that office not feel like a hole. I didn't know it, but that door has always been on the wrong side of the office!



So, until tomorrow...

No comments: