Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 393 - The Swedes Make Heavy Boxes

160.4 on the scale, 3.0 miles on the treadmill, most of them ran, and 150/100.

This morning, after making some apple-cinnamon pancakes for the boys and taking care of the treadmill action, we all packed in two cars and headed to the office for Cory, Cole and Mommy to play Wii, and Daddy to assemble desk dividers.

Jo also helped with some mass-assembly stuff, but I was most upset to find I'd purchased 12 heavy-ass boxes of the wrong freakin' finish.

So, my first task was to pile them back into the van, screech back to Ikea and exchange them for the RIGHT finish. So I got plenty of a workout, all in all.

Anyway, by the time I got back, Jo had to leave with Cory so he could have a play date with his friend Ethan. Cole and I stayed at the office for awhile until it was time to run and pick up Cole's play date, Matt, and bring him back to the office for pizza and Wii with Cole. They had a blast, and I was able to completely finish putting together two of the dividers.

Turns out I ran out of time to take pictures, so I'll do it tomorrow and post, but I've got it down to a system now. I'm able to assemble and erect the dividers all by myself, and I gotta say, they're lookin' sharp.

Hope the peeps like them tomorrow. They randomly show up to work to find their desk moved or some other in-progress antics.

Bear with me folks, it'll be great when it is done.

One step closer to being a real company.

No comments: