Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 401 - Bloody Fingers and Tetanus Shots

159.6 on the scale, 3.0 miles on the treadmill, all of them ran and 150/100.

This morning, I was in Cole's classroom first thing to do the classic volcano experiment with him, as part of their Father/Child Einstein's assistant thing-a-ma-bob.

We showed off the experiment to the class. Somewhere in the course of it, I got red food coloring all over my fingers, so I got a few startled and alarmed looks at my hands during the day.

Also, I had an ominous, perhaps prophetic appointment on my calendar for today. The appointment title is "SCHEDULE TETANUS SHOT". Yikes.

Oddly enough, this on the day my hands looked all bloody from red food coloring.

I must have put an appointment on my calendar years in advance when I got my last one, which of course I don't recall.

Guess I should call the doc's office.

No comments: