Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Momma Said There'd Be Days Like This

154.4 on the scale, 5.0 miles on the path, 4.25 of them ran, and 150/100.

So today was packed. As you can see in the snapshot of my calendar, my first meeting started at 8:30, and from that point, I was pretty much booked back-to-back all day.

The good news is that all of the meetings were internal so there was no crazy travel involved, and that three of the meetings I was scheduled for were developer interviews, one of which I was unable to attend due to good old fashioned double-booking.

It is great that we're getting a number of interested candidates, so I'm happy to pack in as many interviews as possible, but man, days like this are just grueling I think.

So, YES, I saw the two comments posted to last Thursday's mini-post. I know I've dropped the ball again, but yesterday was just as back-to-back as today was, and last week Thursday and Friday were pretty jam-packed too.

However, some fun stuff happened, of course, and so I's gonna do some back posting. RIGHT NOW dammit.

1 comment:

sweet lis said...

The snapshot of your calendar looks all too familiar. This is my day like every single f*%#ing day. When did this happen? When did migrating from meeting to meeting become our job? Seriously. Why do people want my input and isn't it about time that someone invented a meeting substitute? You'd think after millions of years of evolution we would have come up with a better plan by now. Hmmmmm