Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wall of Women

154.2 on the scale, 12.0 miles biking on the path, and 150/100.

So, you may remember me mentioning the cast of characters that are regulars on the path. One of the phenomenon I regularly run into, and detest, is what I call the "Wall of Women." The one I referred to last year was a group of four or five older women, but this year a new group has formed that I run into just about every other day, and they seem oblivious to the fact that they share the path with other people.

This morning, I managed to capture a picture of them.



This is most irritating. So is encountering a couple that walks smack in the middle of the path so you can't get by them on either side without disrupting their bliss.

I mean, seriously. Keep your bliss to one side or the other, so I can have my bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my Baby is back! So a little poke does do the trick. Life sounds good. Office security questionable though. But what a fun place to work! Go get em'.