Saturday, October 17, 2009

Strong Coffee & Sock Drawers

Helllooooooo World!!

So, this is the second weekend in a row without the boys and I'm kicking it off right with far too much caffeine. Ya know what effect that has on me?

Well, many actually.
  1. It makes me have to poop. (Sorry, just tellin' it like it is.)
  2. It makes me get creative, or at least think that crazy ideas that start popping into my head are way better than they really are.
  3. It opens a very narrow window in which I feel like tackling every single thing I've been putting off for the past 6+ months.
Like my sock drawer. I cannot believe how many pairs of socks I have, and more importantly, cannot fathom what has possessed me to hold on to the the thirty odd pairs that are either paper thin or have holes in them.

So, today I purge. I'm going through the sock drawer and without mercy ditching anything thin, hole-y, or that hasn't had the privilege of being on my feet within the past two years.

While the window is open anyway.

As soon as the buzz wears off I'll be back to wondering what to do with myself.

Look at me! I just make a blog post!

1 comment:

The Alaskimo said...

I knew I was thinking about you today for a reason, you blogged! Item A of what too much caffeine does to you, could have been left out, but because you haven't made a post in a billion years, I'll let it slide. You've also reminded me to clean out my sock drawers, thank you!