Friday, January 19, 2007

Day 19 - Slackin'

176.5 on the scale. No treadmill this morning.

I woke up with a headache and a sharp lack of motivation. I'll have to make it up tonight or something.

Popped a few Excedrin for the headache and hopefully a cuppa joe will take care of the motivation issue, and away I go.

Today I'll get downloaded on my tasks for our Adult Swim game that I'll work on over the weekend, and I'll be further networking for developers. Know someone? Here's the link for the job description.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. I finally typed in the URL you have displayed on your MSGR ID - and here I am.

So, I'm 22 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed early with gestational diabetes. This means I'm counting carbs with the best of them. And, my oh my, how very few carbs I can eat. This is not fun for a pregnant person. However, it IS fun not to be gaining weight as quickly as I did with Gus 2 years ago.

All that to say - I'm not trying to lose weight, but I am with you on the obsessive counting. Trying to get as much food out of as few carbs as possible. If you want to swap secrets, let's lunch.

And ... I've read that beer is the WORST in terms of carbs. Can't you switch your tastes to an evening martini? Damn. I miss martinis.

Anonymous said...

One more tip: pick an action series to rent from Netflix. 24, Alias and The Shield worked great for me while I sweated on the elliptical.