Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 120 - Post Weigh-in Day!

158.5 on the scale. 70 minutes of walking on the path, dunno how far, dunno how fast, 100/70.



I got the top bunk finished in the treehouse last night. Well, all but the rail so you don't fall off, only because I was completely out of long 2x4s. I had a dull blade on the circular saw so there's one extremely bad cut on the base that I'm gonna have to do some finishing work to address, but I got up there as did both boys and it is sturdy and stable and pretty nifty ifIdosaysomyself.

I had a good evening too. Yesterday would rank as one of the top days of the year in my book. Nothing momentous or anything, just a splendid coming-together of conditions and freedom and lack of worry and productivity.

I credit Pooh. Enough that I ordered the Tao Te Ching yesterday anyway.

So, I dunno if I'm willing to let go of the goal yet. I dunno that I'll hit it this week, but I don't necessarily think I'd be too skinny. I most certainly believe there's a point at which that would be true, but I've seen myself in the mirror naked (which is more than I can say for most of you!) and I'm not too skinny now, nor do I think 3 more pounds would get me there.

So, I'm gonna put in a little extra effort this week to try to hit it. I can't be setting realistic, achievable goals for myself and then let myself off the hook. Bad precedence. Bad example.

Bad juju.

No comments: