Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 151 - Feels Like Wednesday

156.5 on the scale. 80 minutes on the walking path, 5.7 miles, 4.3, 100/70.

Hmmm, apparently I took an easier pace today. I went the other direction towards the lake this morning, and saw a pretty big turtle, as Lake Minnetonka turtles go anyway. Also exchanged pleasantries with John again today.

Have a pretty low key day in terms of meetings, which is nice. Have a lunch with a colleague from another company, an internal presentation which I'm excited to see, and another meeting over drinks this afternoon.

In between all that I'll be pushing some pixels in Photoshop, YAY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

my GOD! We've GOT to improve our Spanish skills here at the 155x5-5 blog to read the spam comments!

bhummel said...

SPAMISH DELETED! :) Actually, I think it was Portugese.

Diana said...

awwwww i can't believe i missed it! did one of you save it? i'll translate it... ;)

"another meeting over drinks this afternoon."

MAN i wish certain retailers that employ certain people would get into that practice!

Anonymous said...

[11:02] Diana: oh god, HE"S on facebook too?
[11:02] Diana: this is ridiculous.
[11:02] Alexis: yeah!
[11:02] Alexis: you should join
[11:02] Diana: 8-)
[11:02] Diana: nice try
[11:02] Alexis: damn it!

Bret's mom should join Facebook, too.

bhummel said...

You guys are hilarious!

My mom barely knows what to do with Microsoft Word, right ma?

ZING!

Oh, and a little birdy FINALLY told me that everybody that knows Alexis should check out her facebook profile. All's I'm sayin...

Diana said...

OMG OMG OMG I'm so glad you finally know!!! I've been checking your blog like a CRAZY PERSON in case you haven't noticed waiting for evidence since i can't very well carry on about it online until all Lexi's online people know!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I may not be totally computer savvy but I know when I'm being sassed!

bhummel said...

Oh god, there went the inheritance!