Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 152 - I Got Nuttin'

158.5 on the scale. No exercise yet (maybe tonight).

I had some stuff to wrap up this morning for an 11:00 Target meeting, and had a 9:30 second interview with a designer before that, so had to use my walk time for work time.

We'll see if I can get out there tonight or not. Depends on whether it rains again, and what I might have to accomplish while Cory's in gymnastics. If nothing on both counts, I'll walk while he's in gymnastics - new territory to explore.

Tomorrow night we're having a bunch of Spring Hill parents over for a "Burgers, Bonfire, and Beer Tasting" party thingy so Jo's stressing about the condition of the house and the yard and the garage and everything. Aside from the stressing, it should be fun, although I bet we're gonna get some shit about leaving and going public next year.

DECISION MADE. PERIOD. NO WAFFLING.

Yeah, that's right.

In other news, I'm too low key for my own good today. Grey, humid, & threateningly rainy day it is, and it's kinda making me just wanna disappear into a crowd today. I got nuttin' to give nobody, knowwhatI'msayin?

No comments: