Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 155 - Makin' a Down Swing

158.5 on the scale. No exercise yet, will get out tonight I hope.

Had some work stuff to finish this morning before coming into work so didn't get out on the trails, though it seems to have been the PERFECT morning for it. Oh well.

Filling the spirit with music instead.

Gotta get that weight number back in check after the weekend barbecue & beer binge, so watch me behave like a good boy this week again. No freakin' Goldfish, more soup and salads, and plenty of walking.

Um, so I have a busy week ahead of me, and then a busy weekend ahead as well. Much must fall into place smoothly over the next few days especially, and I think it will. Things just need time and attention, and I'm the guy to give 'em both.

Alright, Happy Monday and stuff!

No comments: