Monday, June 4, 2007

Exercise Report

About 90 minutes on the walking path with the boys on bikes and me walking. I think we went about 5.75 miles or so, but not sure pace and all. Oh, and 100/70.

We stopped all of us for a bit for them to explore the shore, but I was able to keep up a steady almost normal pace otherwise while they were able to sprint ahead of me, then get off the bikes and explore, then get back on and go further, etc.

This might become something we do more of, takin' the chilluns. They had fun!

Anyway, we returned the turtle to roughly where I found him, which was our primary mission tonight outside of keeping Daddy from getting fat again. Turtle is in nature's loving embrace once more.

Now I'm craving Dairy Queen. How wrong is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't talk to Tiffany. She'll make the whole office go on a DQ run.