Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 240 - WFCS All Day

160.5 on the scale. 10.75 miles biking on the path, 150/100.

Spent the day working from the coffee shop (WFCS) out in my neck of the woods. I didn't intend to spend the whole day there, but was kinda nice. I spent the morning and early afternoon modifying and optimizing a world map for the MPR Idea Generator project. Kinda fun just plain-ol' production work. I added state and provincial boundaries to a a UTM world map, and did some major optimization magic for Flash.



I had a chiropractor appointment tonight at 5:00 (thank you Jo for getting it on the schedule again) and pretty much got a clean bill of health. Dr. Love says "call me if it flares up again."

That, my friends, opens the door for running again. I think I'm gonna alternate back and forth daily between running and walking. I'll try running tomorrow morning and see how that treats me and my poor aging hip.

Tonight, I feel yucky. I took a new supplement for the first time tonight, and I'm thinking it might have been those not agreeing with my tummy. So, I'm gonna hit the hay and read some more in the book I just started, The Thirteenth Tale.

No comments: